TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

I didn't think I could like a song this much.

As expected, I didn't expect this song for a Duke Nukem tribute, but damned if I wasn't hooked on A: the video B: the song, and C: the outright hilarity.
I listened to it for a straight half hour reading the review (total dickheads by the way) and trying to see the "other" Duke Nukem.
As a gamer that likes everything, I'm not too suprised by my sudden over fondness for Duke Nukem, especially with 2005 being year of the Duke (it HAS to be, I can feel it), but the Stamos thing hit me pretty hard. Great american music, Beach Boys!!!
And to go with that, great american ASS KICKER Duke Nukem.Looks like someone has a great sense of humor, if others sadly, don't.
awsome gramer2 dued.

TmsT responds:

Thanks dude. For extra bonus footage, rightclick on the ending credits and select "Play". ^_~

Mario in Black Mario in Black

It's not just the Japanese who can mistranslate

At least not like in this movie.
It only made it funnier though. This is one of the best Mario movies I have seen on Newgrounds.

The part where Mario dances is second only to the "Toad and Peach" part. I loved that part. This is a REALLY godd movie, I can't stress this enough.

By the way, I was just kidding about the whole language thing. Really.

Knuckles Adventure 4 Knuckles Adventure 4

Son of a bitch.

I want to see the 5th. Now.
i think that's enough said.

Big the cat Big the cat

Well he COULD of..

but he didn't. That's what makes him big. Speaking of Big, a stupid, easy to make joke was avoided. Well done.

Crackers! Crackers!

I like this song.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not for Sexual Harassment, but it's still an enjoyable song.